The Acro 12045 Vertical Guard Rail base bracket and post is for low pitch roof, masonry and parapet walls. This unique system is designed to be anchored on the outside of a parapet wall so that work can be done to the decking and cap without interference from the fall protection system. The 12045’s durability and versatility also makes it ideal for temporary guardrailing around most openings or open edges (skylights, stairwells, elevator shafts, etc). 2 x 4 construction grade lumber is used for cross rails (not supplied).
- Capable of multiple applications including metal roofs, parapets, skylights and stairwells
- Bracket can be screwed or bolted to virtually any vertical surface
- Maximum spacing 8 ft. apart
- Complies with OSHA regulations
- Powder coated safety yellow