Pro 19 STANDARD 8’6″
The PRO 19 brake reduces time-consuming handling and flipping of material for more efficient creation of soffit, fascia, custom brickmold, gutter aprons, chimney flashing, drip edges, window casing and sill trim, and roof flashing.
- Efficient locking system uses a pulling motion, allowing you to remain closer to the tool when working with large coil
- Individual bending handles also allow you to get closer to the work, compared to loop-design handles
- Patented Moving Pivot Hinge increases bending power without marring materials
- Dual locking handles provide fast, secure clamping
- Available Lengths: 8′ 6″, 10′ 6″, 12′ 6″
- Weight: 8’ 6” 96 lbs; 10′ 6″ brake, 121 lbs; 12′ 6″ brake, 147 lbs.
- Throat Depth: 19″
- Mouth Opening: 2-3/8″
- Bending capacities: All vinyl; soft aluminum up to .030; galvanized steel up to 28 ga; copper sheet and coil up to 16 oz.