- 19" (48.3 cm) throat depth--largest in the industry for more efficient bending.
- Stores material inside bender--reduces handling and flipping of material and speeds up bending.
- Lightweight, high-tech anodized alloys and computer designed die castings.
- Patented "Moving Pivot Hinge" increases bending power without marring material.
- Patented inside working pockets and 2 3/8" (6.0 cm) mouth opening.
- 180 degree hemming capability for making more rigid panels.
- Also available in 6', 8'6", 10'6" and 12'6" lengths.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
From soffit and fascia to custom brick mold, sill trim, window casing, chimney flashing and more, Tapco's PRO brake easily produces custom pieces for any siding and roofing application. The efficient pulling motion of the hemming handle keeps the material securely in place without interference and the unique toggle lock system reduces operator fatigue and excessive wear and tear. Independent bending handles allow for easy operation, letting you get closer to the work. The patented Moving Pivot Hinge provides increased bending power, and the unique hemming capability allows for 180-degree overbends to produce more rigid panels.
SIDE WINDER & SNAP STAND SOLD SEPERATELY