Whether on the jobsite or at the shop, Tapco’s MAX-I-MUM XL System’s MAX-I-MUM II™ Brake delivers commercial-grade bending in a lightweight package. The brake handles thick metals, such as 24 ga. galvanized and stainless sheet steel, .040 aluminum and 32 oz. soft and annealed copper. The MAX-I-MUM XL System includes the MAX Snap Stand with Wheel Kit for full portability and easy one-man transport. The included Adjustable MAX Cut-Off delivers powerful precision cutting through a range of material.
The versatile MAX-I-MUM XL System enhances productivity for commercial, residential and industrial sheet metal fabrication for easy production of galvanized flashing, steel wall panels, commercial low slope roofing, HVAC metalwork and more. Tapco’s patented Moving Pivot Hinge allows increased bending power without marring materials, while dual locking handles provide fast, secure clamping. The brake’s unique hemming capability allows for 180-degree overbends for more rigid panels. Constructed with high-tech, anodized alloys and computer-designed die castings for maximum strength and durability.
Truck- or trailer-loaded, the MAX brings brawny on-demand fabrication for architectural trim, parapet wall caps or commercial cant flashing in Kynar®-coated 24-ga. steel. In comparison, unwieldy sheet metal brakes with similar capacities can easily top 300 lbs. and reach double the MAX’s weight.
Tapco’s MAX Cut-Off™ heavy duty roller shear is also included with the MAX for superior productivity. The ergonomically-designed shear makes fast, single-pass cuts through 24-ga. stainless and galvanized steel, 32 oz. soft copper and .050 aluminum.
- 19" (48.3 cm) throat depth with a 2 3/8" (6.0 cm) mouth opening.
- Constructed with lightweight, high-tech, anodized alloys for maximum strength, durability, and portability.
- Strong, computer designed die castings for the toughest jobs.
- Patented "Moving Pivot Hinge" increases bending power without marring materials.
- Quick, strong, and positive clamping. * Unique hemming capability (180 degree overbends).
- Portable, for use in the shop or on the job site.
- Adjustable MAX Cut-Off included in purchase.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
WHEELS SOLD SEPERATELY