Flat Roof Guard Rail System
$31.50 – $70.00
for Horizontal Surfaces
- Capable of multiple applicatioins including flat roofs, metal roofs, parapets, skylights, stair wells, and rake edges on steep pitched roofs
- The U.S.A. Plate (Universal Shoe Adaptor part #12061) connects to virtually any mounting surface
- Plate can be screwed, bolted or welded and if necessary, left behind
- The conncetor (part #12022) features a key lock button
- System comes complete with all 3 parts (indvdual components available as well)
- Maximum spacing 8′ apart (used with constrcutioin grade lumber)
- Complies with OSHA regulations
- Powder coated safety yellow
- Made in America
In 2009 Acro introduced the Universal Guard Rail System Model 12060 which targets low pitch roofs, including metal roofs. Unique to the system is the low profile attaching plate which is attached either by nails, bolts or screws. Even welding is an option. A connceting shoe and post are added to complete the system. Pre-cut 2 x 4 studs are used for cross rails. During removal, the attachemnt plate may be left on the building greatly reducing take down time. The low 1/2″ profile is easly covered below the roof surface.
Other applications when the safety rail is needed on top of an exsisting roof (skylights or stairwell); screws are easily removed during take down.